Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 11-26-2014, 07:20 AM   #1
softechnoweb

Thumbs up Please Review My site

review site www.softechnoweb.com
site is about website design firm.i will review yours.

Last edited by softechnoweb; 11-26-2014 at 07:23 AM.. Reason: forget to add description and url
softechnoweb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2014, 10:58 AM   #2
janakarthik

Shorten the page title and use only one H1 tag.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
janakarthik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 08:29 PM   #3
viettimetravel

wow your title site have much keyword
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
chất lượng cao
viettimetravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 08:35 PM   #4
w1ll3m

I think from a design perspective it's a 6/10 but those client badges let the rest of the homepage down. Not very impressive are they?

w1ll3m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 10:28 PM   #5
komaljain0012

Thank you friend for giving nice information here.Your site is very helpful.

|
|
|
komaljain0012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 12:48 AM   #6
MIB Solutions

My comments aren't about the technical aspects of your site, more visual. I think from a native English speakers POV it is important that you proof read your content, spelling and grammar are important(there are some errors on my site too still to be addressed). I also think that your site design could improve, I think you are using a theme and IMO there are ones that have a more professional feel.
If you have time to look at my site I would appreciate yours(and others comments) its mibsolutions dot co dot uk
MIB Solutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 03:51 AM   #7
Kalpart

Website design is nice.

|
|
Kalpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 04:09 AM   #8
Splash

I like your Slider and your Footer looks also very professionel

|
|
|
|
Splash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 04:52 AM   #9
Web Choice UK

Very professional and clean site. Great use of white space. I would suggest changing the font style in service info section.
Web Choice UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 11:17 AM   #10
celebFC

Please review http://celebfc.com/

The site is a cool technology of sending celebrity greeting to mobile phone around the globe. Thx
celebFC is offline   Reply With Quote