Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 11-16-2014, 05:18 AM   #1
Cubeik

Please review my site

Hello, we recently set up this site and would like some feedback on the design, any way we could improve it would be greatly appreciated.

Cubeik Studios

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Cubeik; 11-16-2014 at 05:18 AM.. Reason: added url, lol.
Cubeik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2014, 03:03 AM   #2
grassman

I would work on the speed of the website because the pages are loading slowly at present
grassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:17 AM   #3
nickherc

Maybe more content on the page? And more colour. It's fine you went with black, just more colours on the sides.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nickherc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 08:49 AM   #4
Cubeik

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassman View Post
I would work on the speed of the website because the pages are loading slowly at present
Thanks, yeah, a couple are.
Problem is, I am using a website builder(Which is quite lazy of me) which sucks, I already reduced the quality of the image to get it to load faster but I don't know if I can really optimize it much more.

Cubeik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 05:40 PM   #5
duytran_psy0393

www. SUACHUAMAYTINH79 .com Là trung tâm sửa chữa máy tính thuộc Công ty Phùng Gia. Cung cấp các dịch vụ liên quan đến máy tính như: Sửa chữa laptop, Sửa chữa laptop lấy ngay, Sửa chữa máy in, Sửa chữa máy Fax, Sửa chữa máy photocoppy, Sửa chữa máy đếm tiền...cung cấp các linh kiện laptop, linh kiện máy tính, linh kiện máy in, linh kiện máy photocoppy, linh kiện máy fax và các phụ kiện cho máy tính giá rẻ. Với hơn 5 năm trong nghề và phát triển Phùng Gia đã và đang khẳng định mình trên thị trường cung cấp linh, phụ kiện máy tính và các thiết bị tin học cùng với dịch vụ sửa chữa máy tính chuyên nghiệp hàng đầu Việt Nam.
duytran_psy0393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 01:55 AM   #6
priya@123

nice attempt
priya@123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 12:33 AM   #7
chiragx001

the contrast black shade with the bright blue shade! i don't like the idea very much, otherwise it is a good attempt.

chiragx001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 01:17 PM   #8
george.web13

Very simple design. Doesnt attract anyone.
You better use that nice background that there is behind the triangle, to
all your body background.
Also, you have to make a proffesional logo for your studio.
That will help you much.

By the way, nice music !

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote