Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-09-2012, 03:57 AM   #16
Wisestep

not at all i don't trust hp any more. it will get hot quickly

Get paid for referring jobs. Recruiters get
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wisestep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:48 PM   #17
sam davis

Yes its a good company, but the service center is far from our place.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:12 AM   #18
johnuy

I once had a hp and what can i say is that...do not buy a hp ever!

|
johnuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:08 PM   #19
Elsha

well i am not much interested in HP now, i don;t think there is any thing better then acer.

Elsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:09 AM   #20
Eminenz Cw

Yes, Of course. But i use Dell, it is very good in all aspects.

|
|
|
|
|
Eminenz Cw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:06 AM   #21
manojob

Yes, I trust HP.

-
manojob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:23 AM   #22
beezmap

They do not keep their word and still attempt to place away to flee the responsibility to mend the producing defect horsepower.

beezmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 12:55 AM   #23
Die_heart

HP product never tried

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote