Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 05-21-2018, 09:40 AM   #1
Vsezaiminjus

Send a message via ICQ to Vsezaiminjus
dierks bentley concert south carolina

https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/6...%3Ffit%3Dscale

Dierks Bentley's Lunch Speciality Is a Mean PB&J: 'I Can Make Three in Under 30 Seconds'

Dierks Bentley isn’t afraid to admit he’s “not a huge foodie,” but he can “make a mean peanut butter and jelly sandwich.”

“I mean I am good,” the “Woman, Amen” singer tells PEOPLE. “I can make three in under 30 seconds — evenly spread the peanut butter and jelly. I do that professionally as a father for my kids.”

The father of three — daughters Evie, 9 and Jordan, 7, and son Knox, 4 — says despite owning a new restaurant in Nashville called Whiskey Row, he doesn’t cook much in his own house beyond PB&J, spaghetti and microwavable pizza, which makes up about 80 percent of his diet.

Although the “I Hold On” singer does own the tools for cooking, like a Big Green Egg Barbecue Cooker (“It’s a little moldy inside there,” he jokes), he prefers not to put that much effort into his meals. The star used to “go crazy” with White Castle and Taco Bell, but says he no longer eats fast food.

The 42-year-old country star moved to Nashville 25 years ago, and, in true southern fashion, raves over barbecue. The “Drunk on a Plane” singer, who has often found himself swept up watching barbecue cook-offs and documentaries, says his go-to plate is full of barbecue ribs from Martin’s Bar-B-Que in Nashville.

Info - dierks bentley 2018 calendar