Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-30-2011, 12:44 AM   #1
robinwilliams22

SEO and its Tips

With SEO becoming the backbone of online businesses, many people who are into them are tuning to SEO either by hiring an expert or learning it through online resources available on internet. One can learn SEO with ease by going through tutorials which might be defined in form of tricks, guidelines etc. To get you well acquainted to SEO, look for forums and blogs and find useful resources from the experts. Firstly, go through basics of SEO and try to implement in on your website only. Learn from it and try to devise new methods. Never ever rely on what everyone talks but listen to your own intuition.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
robinwilliams22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2011, 05:41 AM   #2
Ammy Tisdale

I think the best strategy for the start is to follow the competitors how they are working on their websites.

|
|
|
Ammy Tisdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:28 AM   #3
arunjha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammy Tisdale View Post
I think the best strategy for the start is to follow the competitors how they are working on their websites.
Yes guys i agree with you. It is the best technique in search engine optimization. Follow your competitor and know what they do.
arunjha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:55 AM   #4
pearl20dec2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinwilliams22 View Post
With SEO becoming the backbone of online businesses, many people who are into them are tuning to SEO either by hiring an expert or learning it through online resources available on internet. One can learn SEO with ease by going through tutorials which might be defined in form of tricks, guidelines etc. To get you well acquainted to SEO, look for forums and blogs and find useful resources from the experts. Firstly, go through basics of SEO and try to implement in on your website only. Learn from it and try to devise new methods. Never ever rely on what everyone talks but listen to your own intuition.
But i guess a person who is a business owner or a developer etc can not do SEO as well on his own as he would not behaving that much time. SO obviously he /she should get knowledge of SEO but should outsource the task to a dedicated team.
deals |
pearl20dec2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 03:26 AM   #5
rebena

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it . I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff on your post.

|
|
rebena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:00 AM   #6
serena85

There are many ways to do proper SEO many remain a mystery to me even this days.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:25 AM   #7
Diane Forster

SEO can safely be touted as the most vital marketing component in today's time. SEO refers to the online marketing which in turn results in increased traffic and exposure which is critical for higher conversion.
Diane Forster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 01:58 AM   #8
alina albert

SEO is the game of mind and creativity.
As unique and quality technique you will do, will get great results.
alina albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:52 AM   #9
markhamilton

SEO can give your several way to promote your site But Basic and important parts in seo is on-page activity and off-page activity. Follow by Google web master guideline.

On-page Activity

• Keyword Research and Analysis
• Page Specific Meta Tag Creation
• Title Tag (Page Title Optimisation)
• Alt Tag Optimization
• Anchor Text Optimization
• Content Placement
• Keyword Density
• Submission of XML Sitemap
• Search Engine Verification from Google, Yahoo and MSN…etc

Off- page Activity

• Directory Submission
• Social Bookmarking Submission
• Blog Posting
• Article Submission
• Press Release Submission
• Affiliate Marketing
• Blog Commenting
• Rss Feed Submission
• Link Wheel
• Social Media Optimization…ect

|
|
markhamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:33 AM   #10
luciferye

SEO is the game of mind and creativity.
As unique and quality technique you will do, will get great results.

|
|
|
|
|
luciferye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:43 AM   #11
onlineperfume

I think the best strategy for the start is to follow the competitors how they are working on their websites. And also daily check the analytics, so you will target specific location, area for traffic.

onlineperfume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 05:50 AM   #12
jyotidiversity

ya sure, I agree with you. This is a best for search engine optimization. This is a great way for SEO.

|
|

jyotidiversity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:03 PM   #13
bob long

I think the key to SEO is keyword research. You need to find keywords that have sufficient volume but are also not that competitive. The rest is largely mechanical and you can follow the list posted by Mark Hamilton above.

It is easy to find key words with a large number of searches but if their is a lot of competition, particularly high PR competition, I have not been able to get a page 1 ranking no matter how good the rest of my SEO is (at least not in a reasonable amount of time). On the other hand I have achieve line 1 ranking for keywords with little volume in a very short period of time but also received very little traffic. However keywords with at least 900 searches a day and low competition have produced decent results. Particularly on a site with at least 5 pages that focus on a single keyword per page. again with the right keywords traffic come fast, without, no matter what I do, it is a struggle. Just my 2 cents, for what it is worth.

Last edited by bob long; 11-06-2011 at 09:51 PM..
bob long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 05:45 PM   #14
roonboy

usefull info.

-
-
roonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:05 AM   #15
onlineperfume

Thanks for sharing such a nice tips.

onlineperfume is offline   Reply With Quote