Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 04-14-2012, 10:37 AM   #1
couponsitescrip

Youtube video

Has anyone tried to promote a product in a video via Youtube?
It does not rely have to be a product ... maybe a song.
What were your results?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Coupon Site Script in Action
couponsitescrip is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2012, 07:53 AM   #2
natashajane

It depends on its attraction that how much attraction your video has because you can get viewers on your video via social media and you should connect these videos with your website as well. But if a viewer come on your video and it has not attraction then obviously he will turn off it.
natashajane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:24 AM   #3
gauravmultiplex

You are able to promote your product in a video through youtube. I myself do it for my products and I got a good response also.

Gaurav
Online Marketing Consultancy | Online Marketing Consultants
gauravmultiplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:54 AM   #4
digitalid12

youtube is the best way to promote products

|
digitalid12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:23 PM   #5
jacktom

Youtube video can provide you lots of visitors,
Video should be attractive and high quality.

jacktom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 02:19 AM   #6
joy.williams

you tube video is also a way to drive the traffic

joy.williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:28 AM   #7
lupinesteve

YouTube to get information out there in near-real time, with all the benefits of a face-to-face communication. Also, Advertisers are aware of this development that is why most of them have joined the YouTube video marketing band wagon.

|
|
lupinesteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:32 AM   #8
melanie_watson2

hi i am new in internet marketing. this information is very help full for me i read all post replay all are very good for me thanks for sharing.

|
|
|
melanie_watson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:31 AM   #9
Johnsmith1

Youtube video can provide you lots of visitors

|
Johnsmith1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:10 PM   #10
nopi

youtube video can attract more visitor to your business
fence construction
nopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:00 PM   #11
VISHAL JAIN

You tube is the famous video sharing site around the world. All types of videos are available there. The main problem is that youtube download is restricted by the site. We can only stream and share the videos online. But if we want to download the videos, we have to use various softwares available on the internet.
VISHAL JAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:59 PM   #12
haaiamerica

Try to promote in Metacafe also, that also same like an Youtube to get more business options.

-
haaiamerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:08 AM   #13
manojob

No, I have never tried to promote a product on YouTube.

-
manojob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:08 AM   #14
froz

Yes i agree with what you say..you tube videos can provide you lots of visitors..

froz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:47 AM   #15
AmitThapa

If you want to promote your site or business.you can use video submission or video sharing in different websites.We can share our video also through different social networking sites facebook,myspace,dailymotion.you will get huge traffics for business or websites..

AmitThapa is offline   Reply With Quote