Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 07-13-2014, 09:43 PM   #1
Greg-Netost

How to choose a reliable hosting provider?

There are various hosting providers to choose from....

On what factors do you decide the right hosting provider and what convinces you to be a customer of a hosting company.
Greg-Netost is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2014, 11:29 PM   #2
spandana

Basing on the reviews

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
spandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 02:52 AM   #3
peterfreddy

I use to choose a web host based on the user reviews or reviews from existing customers of the particular web host. I chose my web host TuckTail.com after reading a lot of user reviews online. This web host provides me an excellent hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 05:00 AM   #4
Michel001

Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.

Pretty good hosting deals offered by Hostwebspaces.com - they are flexible.
Special:
Quote:
Recurring 50% OFF on All Hosting Plans!
COUPON CODE: “INSIGHT50″ (With Any Billing Cycle)
Old 07-17-2014, 01:44 AM   #5
CPU

Netyep.com services are appreciated for the high server reliability, the connection speed and the excellent technical support available 24/24 hours via ticket, email or by phone.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 02:15 AM   #6
Infinite

I believe you need to get more quality options. I know that hosthongkong.net company has quite amazing user-friendly hosting plans which are well-supported and their prices are modest. Use them with no hesitations.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 04:21 AM   #7
Grignard

I can tell that Netyep.com as quality company with trustworthy services. You will receive featured plans, skilled support and high uptime.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:18 AM   #8
WebHostWala

I think reviews and customer feedback is the best way to judge the reliability of a company.
WebHostWala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 01:23 PM   #9
george.web13

I use hostgator for years, and they are really good. Check out their offers!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 02:34 AM   #10
Edmund

Seems hosthongkong.net solutions are quality and fast. They have stable network and servers. Prices are low and support is always available.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 04:21 AM   #11
clo@

http://jumpline.com/ services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.

Their tools are great. I consider these guys well worth the price. Everything is running very well.
Speed connectivity is quite good.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 04:57 PM   #12
SanGoku

I must say that I am satisfied using 4goodhosting service, their fast customer support is always available to help if you need them or you have problems. As soon as I had a question I went on and had an answer within few minutes. The service is excellent!
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 10:51 PM   #13
JerryHaller

As a business point of view, the time spend in choosing a web hosting is often in proportional to the money we spend and its services.
There are having several important steps on the basis of which we can choose a reliable hosting provider. These steps are like :-
First take care that in which geographical location your website is hosted.
Choose a web host that offers to the telephone support that we best for assurance of any person.
The web host will have one or more backup strategies to deal with fault.
The loading speed of the website should be fast.
The cost should effective and affordable.

JerryHaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:24 AM   #14
JohnHostiServer

Send a message via ICQ to JohnHostiServer
Always check if the support is fast and trustworthy, and consider speed, price, geo.
â–ˆ Fully Managed VPS and Dedicated Hosting
â–ˆ john[at]hostiserver.com | ICQ 678629309
JohnHostiServer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:36 AM   #15
peterfreddy

I use to choose a web host based on the user reviews or reviews from existing customers of the particular web host. I chose my web host 9CubeHosting.com after reading a lot of user reviews online. This web host provides me an excellent hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote