Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-17-2012, 09:41 PM   #1
hermanlennon

The Keyword Stuffing

Just very lately, I have been having some sort of problems with regards to the web based site that I have. I haven’t been able to make it possible for users to find it in the online world and even on those search engines. Some of my colleagues have been saying that I haven’t been able to make us of those things that we call as KW or key words properly at the current times. I know that I haven’t been giving this attention even at the start and now I need your guidance about. I have heard about this thing called keyword stuffing. Is this something that I can make use of at the current times?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
hermanlennon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-19-2012, 01:37 AM   #2
BlazerD
Banned

Keyword stuffing is bad techniques, your website may banned from search engine. Avoid it.
BlazerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:57 AM   #3
sunder0786

Keyword stuffing refers to the practice of loading a webpage with keywords in an attempt to manipulate a site's ranking in Google's search results. Filling pages with keywords results in a negative user experience, and can harm your site's ranking. Focus on creating useful, information-rich content that uses keywords appropriately and in context.

/
sunder0786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 03:01 AM   #4
serena85

It is a very dangerous thing and you can get penalized if you get caught with this.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:21 AM   #5
jeny

Keyword stuffing is the technique in which large number of keywords are used in the web content which is not good and can harm your site.

|
|
jeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:01 AM   #6
amitmax

Never think about keyword stuffing and just focus on keyword rich quality content.Use your keywords in your content naturally or you can use LSI technique to place your keywords in content of your website.

thanks
amitmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:27 AM   #7
Clare44

when webmasters attempt to improve their search rankings by repeating a keyword or phrase over and over without regard to grammar or syntax, it’s called keyword stuffing and will definitely make your site get penalized.

|
|
Clare44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:55 AM   #8
andersonsjohn

stay away from keyword stuffing.. SEO is slow process but its worth waiting...
andersonsjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 02:30 AM   #9
Venus Brown

If you haven't got sufficient keywords in your website than you should have them.I think you should hire an SEO expert for your website.
And if you have too many of them than its keyword stuffing.

|
Venus Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 02:39 AM   #10
leifnsn

It is always great to let the targeted keywords appear naturally in the content. Google always suggest us to write for website visitors and not for bots. This is one of the simplest way to rank well in search engines.

leifnsn is offline   Reply With Quote