Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 12-26-2011, 03:58 AM   #16
yahamjourat

I prefer blog. You have more options when you are using a blog. You can add more applications and make it look better. Maybe is because I had a blog and I am familiar with it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
yahamjourat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:08 AM   #17
benroger

Both methods are good as these have their own plus and minus factors. However, the blog management is a bit tough job as compared to article writing.

benroger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 03:33 AM   #18
alen12345

Blogs is the best way for get more back link.If you optimized your site with the help of blogs then these blog are provide quality back link.

alen12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:06 AM   #19
nanadakson

Blog and article both are useful but with the new information. not copy from any other blog are article

nanadakson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 01:11 AM   #20
jeny

According to me Articles are very effective and useful for the traffic and links.

|
|
jeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:43 PM   #21
adamdecker75

Both articles and blogs are needed for much to increase your site page rank....

adamdecker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:24 AM   #22
sunder0786

Articles:

Articles can vary greatly in their length, usually consisting of anywhere between 500 and 2,000 (or more!) words.
Articles are often meant to inform and are more formal in their construction.
Articles are detailed, informative, and fact-based.

Blogs:

Blogs are shorter and are usually 200 – 500 words in length.
Blogs are more casual and provide a great way to personally connect with website readers.
Blogs provide a personal, inside point of view.
Blogs are (expected to be) updated more frequently than articles.

/
sunder0786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:04 AM   #23
nanadakson

Article is best then Blog.
But new and unique article.

nanadakson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:37 PM   #24
sam051

Article and blog both are the come under the one way but article are give good back
link and blog are generate good traffic.
sam051 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:48 PM   #25
prestalive.com

a blog consists of many articles. however, both of them are useful to PR your site.

prestalive.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 10:01 PM   #26
sam051

article and blog both are the beneficial for get good back links so both are important to generate traffic.But if you want to choose them then blog are the most beneficial.
sam051 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:44 PM   #27
andreagassi786

You have more options when you are using a blog. You can add more applications and make it look better. Maybe is because I had a blog and I am familiar with it.

|
|
andreagassi786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:11 AM   #28
josephdawson123

You have a lot of choices when you are utilizing a blog. You can apply more things and features and make it look nicer. I believe it is because I have a blog and I am very aware with it.

|
|
josephdawson123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:08 PM   #29
michaelholding1

You have more options when you are using a blog. You can add more applications and make it look better. Maybe is because I had a blog and I am familiar with it.

|
|
michaelholding1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 12:51 AM   #30
elitehosting

Blogs are the easiest way to make backlinks. I normally use blogs and I have a quite a number of blogs with a hight authority.

elitehosting is offline   Reply With Quote