Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 12-06-2011, 01:47 AM   #16
movielocker

Link Wheel is a strategy where a group of website owners agreed to have a link to their websites with the other website owners..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
movielocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:48 PM   #17
ProClerk

Hey mate,

I want to suggest you a guy who will help you to build Link Wheel, He is very good in his work. He will create 15 Tier 1 buffer sites (mix of article and 2.0) and then fire over 5000 live links direct to the pyramid, This will give your site a significant boost in the rankings!!! Extremely great service, I used this guy & was very excited by his results, more than my expectations!

anatoly14: I will build you the best link wheel that will help you bring your site to page 1 for $16 - SEOClerks

The best I ever seen by far!

ProClerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:41 AM   #18
hazelbrown

Link wheels were really good a while ago, but now Google seems to ignore them. Try the horseshoe method.
hazelbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:39 AM   #19
dopkikaiwx

i can get weight with balance body shape.

dopkikaiwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:13 AM   #20
0092directory

Link Wheels are a linking scheme that have been around for a little while now and I don’t believe I’ve ever discussed them publicly, so this is as good of a time as ever. Let me start by saying I have never attempted a “link wheel” and probably won’t be in the future
0092directory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:53 PM   #21
IAMalfin

Link wheel is a widely used internet marketing strategy. The basic idea of link wheels is to create a pattern of links which flow from one website to another which would finally link to a targeted website requiring promotion.

IAMalfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:16 AM   #22
andygrady93

The division of links contains two parts like topographical to sphere and individual component links. The link is divided evenly and the unshared link is called the non-split.

|
|
andygrady93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 02:37 AM   #23
0092directory

Link wheels involve using 5 or more unique web 2.0 sites with high page ranks and using those sites to create a backlink to your site. The “spokes” of the link wheel include a link to another unique web 2.0 site which forms the wheel. The “hub” of the link wheel is any page on your web site. This should be your squeeze page, offer page, or “money site”.

|
0092directory is offline   Reply With Quote