Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-16-2012, 06:45 AM   #1
How?

What is the best host to get cheap plans?

I need about 1GB space and 50GB transfer.
My budget is about $1 per month.
Having done a search, I found Bluevm.com - their cheap hosting plans start from $5/ye.
Do you know anything about this host?

are there any good hosts?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 09:08 PM   #2
peterfreddy

Before signing up with a web host, Don't just look in with their cost alone. Check in with their support, features, reliability, stability, etc. too. I have hosted my website with http://www.thewebpole.com/ . They provide best hosting deals with 24/7 customer support. Their hosting plans are very low in cost but high in service. You must definitely consider their hosting service for your website.
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:50 AM   #3
Gorrilas

I suggest you to look for time-tested hosts such as OurInternet. You will receive high available support, low priced plans and stable servers.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:54 AM   #4
a-b-c-d

Since then I have designed a fair few websites and have always gone with Bluevm.com for the hosting: to this date, and I'm sure for many more years, the service has been fantastic without doubt.
The interface is easy to use and suitable for beginners.
Using the code '10OFF', you will get 10% off the price.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:17 AM   #5
Infinite

As I see OurInternet.us is the best option to get high available support and low-cost offers. You will get fast servers, stable networking and featured plans.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:26 AM   #6
Michel001

I am sure that you will always get what you pay for. I'd better pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see my websites down.
Take a look at Downtownhost.com, Hostgator.com and Aspnix.com - they provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
Old 11-30-2012, 03:12 AM   #7
Grignard

I think you should have more options to choose from. I recommend to use plans provided by Hosthongkong.net, experienced host with high quality offers, reliable service and skilled support team. Find them at social media: host hong kong clive rand!
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:07 AM   #8
Edmund

According to my research Aspnix.com is well-known among webmasters as reliable host with fast stable servers and low prices. I believe you can use them for sure.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:45 AM   #9
clo@

Pretty good web hosting plans offered by Glowhost.com (since 2002).
The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
Their cheap web hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:21 PM   #10
kaithyedward

According to mine knowledge Godaddy is the best hosting company for you ........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

kaithyedward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:06 AM   #11
zitam

If you are looking for Indian cheapest hosting companies, then they are listed below:
Hosting raja
Sri Ganesh Hosting
Bigrock

:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:51 PM   #12
shiraoshi

Hey if you are desperate on selecting cheap web hosting company I highly recommend 4goodhosting.com because they are the most reliable web hosting company with 99 to 100% server uptime.
shiraoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:36 AM   #13
Exmasters-Mark

I suppose that OP already made decision
Exmasters-Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:30 AM   #14
Santrex

They have low prices.

Santrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:34 AM   #15
theshawnchin

Send a message via AIM to theshawnchin
only Try rackhost.Biz

|
|
|
|
|
|
theshawnchin is offline   Reply With Quote