Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 08-01-2012, 12:09 AM   #1
elenacriss884

facebook or google plus?

Hi everyone
In these days I am searching On social Media and Networks i heard that facebook is One Of The Biggest social site But For Google link crawling Google Plus Is The best for Your Business advertise because Google Plus crawl link automatic From google plus. What Your Suggestion Friends ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2012, 02:37 AM   #2
josefaryan

Obviously i prefer to say Facebook. I have realized the potentiality of the facbook after doing some experiments on it Either for friend networking or for marketing online.
josefaryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:36 AM   #3
James Andy

IMO, facebook is better than Google+ because numbers of people doesn’t know how to operate but facebook is very easy to operate and it has lots of activities such as games, apps etc.

|
|
James Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #4
SOFHarvest

Facebook is much easier and is very user friendly. while in google+, a user still needs a quite knowledge about the processes and functions. so i would prefer Facebook.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOFHarvest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:08 AM   #5
natashamary

“Facebook and Google+ are competing on two critical fronts: customer experience and market penetration,” ForSee President and CEO Larry Freed said. “Google+ handily wins the former, and Facebook handily wins the latter, for now.”
ccna course in chennai ccna course chennai | ccna courses chennai ccna training in chennai | dot net course in chennai
natashamary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:57 AM   #6
frank00

face book is the best up-till now

frank00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 10:52 PM   #7
maria.cute

Now Facebook ... in future .. it will depend on my community ....

|
|
|
maria.cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:56 PM   #8
charliebrown

You are right g+ is for business circle but I like facebook..

|
|
charliebrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:59 AM   #9
leroybutler

actually both works for me but I spend most of my time facebook :P

|
leroybutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:29 AM   #10
trinetsolutions

Hi

I prefer facebook rather than g+....

trinetsolutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:30 PM   #11
andyluo10

Both are good
andyluo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:45 PM   #12
Emorej

i always prefer facebook

Emorej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:07 AM   #13
turborx15

facebook is the best

Lightning fast speed for webmaster powered by Pure SSD
turborx15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:48 AM   #14
Maxcollin

Facebook has become a huge platform for every thing whatever happens in daily life . Facebook is much better than google+.

|
Maxcollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:56 AM   #15
rises5544

Both have their own worth. Google+ is good but still new for people.
rises5544 is offline   Reply With Quote