Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 06-04-2013, 11:49 PM   #1
devmeh5

Please Help Promote My Website!

I am an Indian based entrepreneur located in New Delhi. I am engaged in the business of manufacturing steel rolling mill machines and lots of other tools & equipments. After manufacturing we sell these machines and tools worldwide. I also have developed a website for this which also looks fine.

The problem with this website is that it is not coming in the first page of the Google search results. And due to Google's recent updates and changes have made it difficult to create backlinks for this portal. I am not sure how to do promote this so that it can get on top of Google's search results.

Creating content is also not possible as what should I write on this subject. I can't write the almost same content each and every time, this will penalize my website further.

Please Help!

I Need Only Expert's Advice & Help. Novices Please Do Not Reply!