Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-16-2014, 01:49 AM   #46
hemangee

yes i like online shopping...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
hemangee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 03:28 AM   #47
rkavdia

Yes i like online shopping.Shopping of handicrafts is very useful for my home decoration.

rkavdia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 03:40 AM   #48
farhandiesel

Yes i like because their we can shop from sitting at home and also get good discount and offer for any products

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 03:53 AM   #49
sureshpulihora

Yes of course i like online shopping and it saves a lot of time.

|
sureshpulihora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 04:20 AM   #50
bob67

Yes i like online shopping. We can see many vriety of every thing before purchase in this way we save our much time.
Old 11-03-2014, 11:02 PM   #51
Francisco R. Sm

I like too...
Francisco R. Sm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 07:38 AM   #52
nickherc

Only online shopping, that's a lot of fun. "Live" shopping is torture for me. I don't like shopping malls, people, "atmosphere", nada.
2 hours of real life shopping and I'm exhausted. Kinda funny, if you think about it, but that's the way it is.

nickherc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:09 PM   #53
scopetelecom

Yes,I like online shopping .

scopetelecom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:26 PM   #54
hemangee

yes i like online shopping...online shopping sites gives discount in many products...

hemangee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 12:43 AM   #55
360virtualtour

Yes,I like online shopping .

360virtualtour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 04:17 AM   #56
sureshpulihora

Yes, I love to do online shopping,Because it saves lot of unnecessary cost inte.rms of travelling expenses or petrol and it gives you comfortablity.

|
sureshpulihora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 05:42 AM   #57
bungabuket

Of Course, i like online shopping because online shopping easy and simple transactions.

|

bungabuket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 10:38 AM   #58
przemekny

Yes i like online shopping because it allows me to buy what i need without spending the whole day running around malls

przemekny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 12:57 PM   #59
eFilingPortal

Yes I like Online Shopping Beacuse Price So Low or Quality is Very Good and Save Our Time..flipkart is Best Online Website

|
|

eFilingPortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 01:58 AM   #60
anjaliexim

no,i don't like online shopping.
anjaliexim is offline   Reply With Quote