Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-08-2016, 05:45 AM   #1
Martinricky

Is a VPS more secure than a shared hosting?

I don't know this is true or not but I think a VPS is more secure than a shared hosting. How can anyone answer me? why?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Martinricky is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2016, 08:50 AM   #2
Markco92

yeah, neither do I. I really don't know which one is better
Markco92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 03:28 AM   #3
How?

You know, such middle-sized web hosts take care of your web site to be always online and they are more better than the big ones, because they have not so many clients as the big ones and this will be suitable for you, as you will not be lost in the big number of clients.

I can recommend kvchosting.com and their ssd hosting solutions.
It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 06:45 AM   #4
tommylii

I think the main thing is to have a deal with a right and stable hosting provider and I'd advise you to have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com.
Plans contain many useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 11:41 AM   #5
speedweareu

yes , vps is more secure than shared hosting.

speedweareu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 09:44 PM   #6
maria5

Yes, a VPS would indeed be safer than shared hosting if configured and secured correctly.
maria5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 03:16 AM   #7
skyhost12

yes vps hosting is more secure than other

skyhost12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 06:22 AM   #8
a-b-c-d

If you need honest and reliable VPS hosting, can recommend http://libertyvps.net/

Must say that everything works like a clock. My websites are always online and my visitors & I are happy with the speed connectivity. Hope my review will be useful for you, guys, when choosing a reliable host.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 06:45 AM   #9
Michel001

Take a look at Superbithost.com bitcoin vps hosting packages!

Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad.
It has a good blend of price, features and reliability. They're a place to call home for your sites, without question.
Old 12-23-2016, 10:30 AM   #10
davisbusiness

Yes vps hosting more secure and faster than shared hosting.

davisbusiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 03:12 AM   #11
stellajohn

Offcourse VPS is more secure because shared hosting is sharing with some others