Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 12-07-2018, 01:21 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

Need server in Mexico and reg 3 .MX domains

Hey guys,
I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
1000 gbs of disk space, 22700 GB of bandwidth, Linux.
3 .mx registration
Mexico
I have found digitalserver.com.mx and their web hosting plans look ok for my sites.
What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
Alternatives?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2018, 11:26 AM   #2
tommylii

Servers from legionbox.com can be good for you.
This company is longstanding and experienced well, so choosing them might be really reasonable solution.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 02:38 AM   #3
Michel001

Digitalserver.com.mx service is amazing, I must say. You will not do wrong if you give them a try.
The service and support is amazing. I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes (most of the time - within 3-5 minutes).
Old 12-18-2018, 12:31 AM   #4
CPU

I am extremely happy with service and pricing. Digitalserver.com.mx is trustworthy web host in Mexico.
Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 02:21 AM   #5
clo@

I can add that Digitalserver.com.mx web host in Mexico always takes me with pleasant surprises every now and then. Every time I feel it could not be better, they come up with yet another offer, either in prices, or in services. I am always impressed due to their efficient web hosting services.
Old 12-26-2018, 07:34 AM   #6
Celsius

Servers from hostingsource.com and yourlasthost.com are worth trying as their servers are well-balanced and prices are low. Support is amazing.
I am very thankful for the team that I work with on a daily basis.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote