Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 05-21-2017, 12:33 PM   #1
rash125mi

review my website

i am new blogger ,who try to learn seo .please review my website. and give your advice..
regards

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rash125mi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-25-2017, 12:32 PM   #2
rash125mi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rash125mi View Post
i am new blogger ,who try to learn seo .please review my website. and give your advice..
regards
please review my website

Old 05-26-2017, 02:49 AM   #3
rash125mi

thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by officefruitdire View Post
Nice blogging portal, I just read few english article, you have nice writing skills and great knowledge about those topics.

great work mate, keep it up!!
thank you so much

Old 06-02-2017, 04:37 AM   #4
elegantweaves

Well don't take this the wrong way. I like your writing aswell but the blog design does not look very clean to me. It's kind of unprofessional i think. And these days you can get a nice template for not so much money. But that just my 2 cents!

elegantweaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 05:25 AM   #5
urbanlegend

Cool website

urbanlegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 08:45 PM   #6
Will Turner

hi rash, you should consider using one or two fonts for consistency. makes it look messy with so many variations.

Will Turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 04:10 AM   #7
fbacker

Interesting
fbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 05:30 AM   #8
falldetection

Thumbs up

Nice Blog #rash.
falldetection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 05:32 AM   #9
falldetection

Smile

Hi
I have an app, which is named as "Fall Detection". And it is developed by me. Fall detection app is designed to help users to communicate easily without holding the phone in case of any injuries. This medical alert systems with fall detection will allow users to insert an emergency number to call whenever he/she falls below the waist level. See my app and give your reviews. Thanks!!!
falldetection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 12:50 PM   #10
mir ali

I like your writing aswell but the blog design does not look very clean to me.
mir ali is offline   Reply With Quote