Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Intro Zone > Introduction Area

Notices

Old 05-09-2015, 06:11 AM   #1
rbjcs

Smile Struggling to get website and forum sign-ups or members? We can help!

I did spend significant amount of time advertising my newly set-up website, and aside from it being costly, the time it takes to encourage target clients to sign-up is just so difficult.

We've tried various ways but all ended up nothing effective. You might get temporary site clicks, but those can't solidly engage.

However I've discovered a more effective way to get excitements for your target clients to sign-up? I have set-up a team of more than 1,000 members to make this happen.

I have a pool of writers in the team who can do the sign-ups, engage in discussions that would attract visitors and target clients in your website to engage. This has proven to show activities in your site, and could be an effective marketing strategy.

What do you think? We can talk more if we can be of service to you.

We can take care of your initial member sign-ups and discussions while you strategise on other aspects of your site.

Raymund
rb-jcs.com
rbjcs is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-11-2015, 01:38 AM   #2
Angel_nx

Hello,Im Angel nice to meet you...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Angel_nx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 09:43 AM   #3
usgobuy01

Hello friends Im also new here, nice to meet you

|
|
|
usgobuy01 is offline   Reply With Quote