Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2012, 09:43 AM   #1
kitty66

Smile Web Marketing Plan of Action

We cannot bring more than 5000 visitors a day even after doing SEO constantly. To get more visitors one has to work very hard. We get some visitors by building links or submitting links on Google. But I am not the only one who is doing SEO for my site; everyone is doing it for their sites just like me. As a result of this great competition all the world, it is almost impossible to bring a site to the first page and get the wanted number of visitors. But if I can submit my sites’ link everywhere, then I have 100% chance of getting a big number of visitors.

Today I will tell you how to bring more than 10000 visitors on a site every day. Today I will discuss about Web Marketing Plan of Action. I guess we all know about Google penguin, so we will submit the link according to the rules of Google so that after submitting the link, Google doesn’t ban my site and keep it permanently instead. Here, I am discussing all the link submissions.

STRATEGY OF FORUM LINK BUILDING
I will discuss about forum link building at first because you can get a lot of visitors from each forum if you manage to submit your link correctly. I guess you know about forum posting, then you must know how to reply in quote with comments. If you don’t know anything, then I want your attraction on the image below. You must submit your link in a page related to your site in order to get visitors. I will only say about 1 forum and you will be able to do other ones by yourself. Post all the posts of your site in a related forum and you have to apply the forum signature according to your sites’ keyword. Then go to a forum’s related post and give at least 10 comments using quotes. All the comments must be replies and similar to the topic. If possible, write your comment in 5 lines. You must choose forums which has a lot of visitors. For that, you must check the forum’s alexa rank and page rank. Now, choose a site related High PR forum 1000 and ask yourself if you get minimum 100 visitors from 10 comments in 1 forum, then it will be 100,000 visitors. You cannot even imagine how much support Google will provide you if your post or your comments are good.Google will take the link to the first page by a visitor’s large keyword.
See ful details of my Internet Marketing blog.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kitty66 is offline   Reply With Quote