Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 07-17-2012, 11:40 AM   #1
kitty66

Smile Web Marketing Plan of Action

We cannot bring more than 5000 visitors a day even after doing SEO constantly. To get more visitors one has to work very hard. We get some visitors by building links or submitting links on Google. But I am not the only one who is doing SEO for my site; everyone is doing it for their sites just like me. As a result of this great competition all the world, it is almost impossible to bring a site to the first page and get the wanted number of visitors. But if I can submit my sites’ link everywhere, then I have 100% chance of getting a big number of visitors.
Today I will tell you how to bring more than 10000 visitors on a site every day. Today I will discuss about Web Marketing Plan of Action. I guess we all know about Google penguin, so we will submit the link according to the rules of Google so that after submitting the link, Google doesn’t ban my site and keep it permanently instead. Here, I am discussing all the link submissions.

STRATEGY OF ARTICLE SUBMISSION
We only know about article submission, but we don’t know how to write a good article and then send it in to an article submission site. It would be good for us if we give some time in an article submission site. You can also see my article submission “Ezine” to know how I did it. Still I would say you should add 5000 circles registered under that site before submitting your article. Then submit your article and share the link of it with all the circles by selecting them in a group. It will take only 1 hour to do this. Now, go to 1000 article submission site and submit some article for your own site in the same way. Article submission site should be High PR so that you can get too many circles. Now if you get minimum 100 visitors from your 5000 circles from 1 article submission site, then it would be 100,000 visitors if the number of article submission site is 1000. see details of Internet Marketing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kitty66 is offline   Reply With Quote