Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 08-19-2015, 05:40 AM   #1
kittydelfin00

How often should I update my blog?

Hello friends,

I have started my blog and How often should I update my blog? tell me..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
kittydelfin00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-19-2015, 10:36 AM   #2
shiraoshi

You can update your blog daily with fresh and unique content. If you do that, google will improve your rankings and readers keeps coming back to your site.
shiraoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 09:23 PM   #3
beastlinks777

You can update your blog at least twice a week or barely everyday if you have time.

|
beastlinks777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 12:20 AM   #4
Lemosys

Manage blogging is also part of marketing.and google need every time unique and latest update.
You can schedule your blog on daily basic.
Post 2 to 3 Blog in daily basis.
Post blog in different timing like early morning and afternoon and evening.
Lemosys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 12:28 AM   #5
abhijepansd

Blogging is also good ways to promote your services and marketing. it also very helpful to get rank in search engines. Blogging should be quality basis.

day picnic | picnic spots near delhi ncr
abhijepansd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 09:49 AM   #6
Betmii

Providing you have good content, I'd suggest updating your blog every other day at the very least. Google loves active sites so it's a yes yes!

Betmii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 11:36 PM   #7
ExpertWP

You may update your blog twice or thrice a week,depends on you.But you Should update your blog consistently to connect to the reader.And most importantly,you should update with fresh,unique and informative content.
Best of luck with your blog

ExpertWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 01:18 PM   #8
DuryabAziz

You should update your blog on regular basis to get more out of it'

DuryabAziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 11:27 PM   #9
chinomoreno

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittydelfin00 View Post
Hello friends,
I have started my blog and How often should I update my blog? tell me..
Update only if you can, what's important is that you are able to add value to your readers and not lose the quality of the content. I'm sure your audience will appreciate it.

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 01:12 AM   #10
mybkdrive

Your content should be too good,since it can get highlited.

mybkdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 01:20 AM   #11
premdayalmca

put unique contents daily
premdayalmca is offline   Reply With Quote