Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!

Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 08-26-2015, 05:48 AM   #1
Michel001

VPS with various server locations?

I would like to make a notion of the market regarding reliable VPS web hosts offering various server locations.
I have found vpsnine.com and fozzy.com - their vps plans impressed me a lot and they offer variety of server locations.
So, do you know anything about them? What VPS host is better from your points? Why?

Old 08-28-2015, 04:55 AM   #2
Grignard

I see JVMHost.com is a perfect place to get VPS hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 05:55 AM   #3
Celsius

I know QHoster.com and Legionbox.com VPS deals are worth trying.
Servers work with neither glitches, nor outages. Uptime is high and they have quality and webmaster-friendly support staff.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 11:06 AM   #4
itajooba

Now days all most all VPS hosting provider, provide multiple location

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
itajooba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 02:07 AM   #5
CPU

If I were you, I would definitely choose Fozzy.com vps hosting solutions.
Erm... good communication and customer service ..er.. is the key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 03:09 AM   #6
Edmund

I'd like to say that webhostingzone.org would be nice option to get vps hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have skilled tech support and high stability.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 08:27 AM   #7
kronos77

Superbithost.com and hostsailor.com provide VPS deals in many locations on sweet terms. The combination of low prices, high uptime and quality support makes them attractive to many webmasters.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 12:22 AM   #8
thewebhosting

I am not sure with the web host you mentioned. However, to get reviews of any web hosting company, you can simply Google it. If you are looking for any other suggestion, I would highly recommend AccuWebHosting.

AccuWebHosting.com offers an excellent VPS Hosting services. All VPS plans are backed up by the Top notch hardware specification and supported by excellent technicians. Following is the customer review link if you would like to refer:

http://customerlobby.com/reviews/100...webhostingcom/

- The best Web Hosting Directory
100+ hosting companies listed
thewebhosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 05:20 AM   #9
clo@

I've had a good run dealing with Vpsnine.com web host. This service allows for easy setup of websites and emails, modifications, and monitoring through their control panel user page. Online explanations of features and instructions are clearly written.

Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 04:45 AM   #10
nanoteck

I do not know if Legionbox has various locations, but I would recommend you to check out Linux VPS from them. They have powerful servers and configurations and with them you will be able to have really good services.
nanoteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 06:12 AM   #11
Gorrilas

If you are looking for reliable and affordable host you should rely on QHoster.com. It provides professional support and stable hosting services.

Last edited by Gorrilas; 09-10-2015 at 06:14 AM..
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 11:06 PM   #12
mollywilson866

go4hosting is one which host your websites very efficiently and it is cheap in price, provide quality services, reliable . It offers several services as web hosting ,cloud hosting, dedicated hosting, colocation hosting, email hosting, VPS hosting, shared hosting and data center services.
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 03:16 AM   #13
Infinite

I believe you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can say Giga-RDP.in is offering high quality hosting solutions with highest uptime, skilled team and cheap prices.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 01:53 AM   #14
ArchRabbit

How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?
ArchRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote