Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Yahoo

Notices

Old 11-17-2011, 09:40 PM   #1
anthonysampson6

Optimizing Yahoo

I am looking for piece of knowledge guided by insight from this forum. I am doing my best for a high ranking on Yahoo. I wish to create a prominent web presence. But my efforts did not turn out to be fruitful. I think optimization of a website for Yahoo and optimization of a website for Google are very different. Google optimization and Yahoo optimization include separate optimization methods. Is my guess right? Optimization of my website on Google is a quick and easy process. However, the same process on Yahoo takes too much time. Can somebody share some techniques and tips that will make my Yahoo ranking as fast as possible?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
anthonysampson6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2011, 10:38 PM   #2
jackmarston156

In order to get high ranking on Yahoo, you need to deliver powerful content and other on-page optimizations. You need to update the content on a regular basis for better results.

|
|
jackmarston156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:36 PM   #3
qdshipfender

Social bookmarking is a good SEO method. It can help generate good traffic as well as backlinks. Of course, for increasing your PR social bookmarking sites should be 'do follow'.

qdshipfender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:36 PM   #4
qdshipfender

I prefer blog Posting, forums & Bookmarking these are the best strategies

Old 12-08-2011, 08:36 PM   #5
qdshipfender

Link exchange is that- the two websites are favoring each other and clearly telling search engines that they do not believe in gaining authority naturally.

Old 12-10-2011, 02:35 AM   #6
johngomes160

SEO is extremely important for developing your site in every respect. It helps to create or edit websites by improving the web page content, mega tags, keyword placements, outlooks and web traffic.

|
johngomes160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:21 PM   #7
shipairbagfende

Good and solid back links helps you to get high page rank in the search engine. It also helps you to get lot of traffic in your site. It is also helpful to increase the keyword position.

shipairbagfende is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:51 AM   #8
newon

I would like to thank you for this nice information to get ranking in yahoo.
Keep sharing.

newon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:36 PM   #9
markjones369

You'll need some good inbound links to do well in Yahoo. Consider the anchor text that is being used in those inbound links - you want to use your keywords within the anchor text but don't overdo it - you may be penalized if you do.

|
|
markjones369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:24 PM   #10
johngraham24

To market as well as share singular content, companies as well as someone employ blogs. Whereas exploiters can pass their thoughts on several posts if they want.

|
johngraham24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:18 PM   #11
Ammy Tisdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysampson6 View Post
I am looking for piece of knowledge guided by insight from this forum. I am doing my best for a high ranking on Yahoo. I wish to create a prominent web presence. But my efforts did not turn out to be fruitful. I think optimization of a website for Yahoo and optimization of a website for Google are very different. Google optimization and Yahoo optimization include separate optimization methods. Is my guess right? Optimization of my website on Google is a quick and easy process. However, the same process on Yahoo takes too much time. Can somebody share some techniques and tips that will make my Yahoo ranking as fast as possible?
Sometimes when you doing seo, website is got ranked early in the Yahoo than the Google but sometimes in the Google.

|
|
|
Ammy Tisdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:54 AM   #12
nanadakson

Link exchange and social marketing is the best way to get high pr in google and yahoo

nanadakson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:04 AM   #13
victordavis2

It contains the most numbers of smileys. Yahoo provides the simplest messenger facility. I love to use the Yahoo as I get a lot of quality visitors from it.

|
|
victordavis2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 02:01 AM   #14
jimlarson9

Among the Yahoo services, Yahoo answers and Yahoo! messenger are my favorite and I use Yahoo mail and Yahoo! search engine.

|
|
jimlarson9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:24 PM   #15
philipjones7

Yahoo Answers, Yahoo Messenger and Yahoo also services. I like, and use Yahoo Mail and Yahoo! search engines.

|
|
philipjones7 is offline   Reply With Quote