Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 04-04-2012, 01:09 AM   #1
menchester03

What is the most frustrating thing in SEO?

Hello friends!

I wanted to know that What is the most frustrating thing in SEO and Internet Marketing?
Feel free to share your views whether you are beginner or pro.

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

menchester03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2012, 08:03 AM   #2
nathan.joshua

I provide internet marketing along with websites, and the most annoying thing about it is that customers want instant results.

When I first put their website online I say 'It will take about 1-2 weeks for Google to pick you up'.

For some reason this translates as 'Ask me every 2 days if your website is on Google yet'.

As for internet marketing it can take months to get good results. Customers simply do not understand this and complain that their website isn't at the top of Google yet.

The joy of SEO lol

nathan.joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:21 PM   #3
josefaryan

Find the the do-follow supporting sites/blogs is the most worse thing in the SEO process in my view. However, i do find them through the web and blog directories like dmoz (open directory project) and technorati (the leading blog directory).
josefaryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:41 AM   #4
Johnmark

Joy of SEO lol

Johnmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 10:22 PM   #5
aronmatt3

every thing is frustrating in SEO, I am unable to classify them in most and least.

for website design company in hyedarabad|
organic Milk in bangalore,
aronmatt3 is offline   Reply With Quote