Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 03-11-2014, 06:58 AM   #1
mijanulhq

Review My Blog Please

I am a new blogger.Please review my site with advice (if any) to improve my website....
My site is earntrick.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mijanulhq is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-11-2014, 01:01 PM   #2
michael_d

Good Point
1-Fast Loading
2-Professional Theme
3-Very Neat

Improvement areas
1-Use a logo instead of text title. Make it visually appealing
2- Give an RSS feed subscription
3-Provide option for social bookmarking (facebook like, retweet button etc on the posts)
4-Try putting some good pictures in the posts

read my blog in the signature to know more about these elements

Also read

List of Forums which provides

of any website
michael_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 09:59 AM   #3
mijanulhq

Thanks michael_d and dodlhuat for your review.....

Old 03-20-2014, 12:15 AM   #4
photos-love

thanksssssssssssssssss

photos-love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:58 AM   #5
atxvideo

Good clean site. Easy to read. Loads quickly. Adding some images would be nice.

atxvideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:36 PM   #6
Phil12

I like the layout – it is straightforward and I can find what I need right away. I am a bit conflicted about the use of color though. Especially given how bright the links are to your social networks and the actual name of the website, the gray and black contrast just seems a little ‘off’. I do like the design and the information seems helpful!
Phil12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 07:51 PM   #7
mijanulhq

photos-love, thank you too

Old 03-24-2014, 12:24 AM   #8
khosango

Thanks for sharingggggggggggg

-

-
-
-
-
khosango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 06:41 AM   #9
start4dream

Nice site

|
|

|
start4dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:28 PM   #10
mijanulhq

thanks atxvideo for your comment...

Old 03-27-2014, 06:37 PM   #11
princenuce

good lol đó

good jobs, hahahaha

princenuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 04:30 PM   #12
bhanu5646

Your site is good but the theme looks a bit old-fashioned. get a premium theme and add more content.

bhanu5646 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:44 PM   #13
mijanulhq

Thanks all for commenting and your valuable opinion...

Old 04-03-2014, 11:35 PM   #14
pcgun007

your blog is awesome

pcgun007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:15 AM   #15
Naturalhealth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijanulhq View Post
I am a new blogger.Please review my site with advice (if any) to improve my website....
My site is earntrick.com
Site is simple, Fast loading.

Here is my advice. Create longer contents to stand the chance of ranking on SERPs

Naturalhealth is offline   Reply With Quote