Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 03-04-2014, 10:26 PM   #1
kmkhyd2014

My site is not ranking on top

HI friends i am optimizing a page in my site and it has got 310 back links and in search results page the link is on 9th position initially it had even positioned on 4th number and gradually it had dropped to 9th position and is stable.
kmkhyd2014 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2014, 10:05 AM   #2
rgirdhar225

9th rank is good.. but as you told your ranking drops, so check if is ther any bad site linking to you, it may drop your ranking..
to check the Latest Government Jobs and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
in India.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rgirdhar225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 05:30 AM   #3
RobertsonWhite

Yes...you should check it as soon as possible.

RobertsonWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:09 PM   #4
michael_d

These up's and down keep on happening as some other high ranking page is optimizing and creating similar content. My advice will be to get more backlinks to that page from high ranking sites

Also read

List of Forums which provides

of any website
michael_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 12:07 AM   #5
albertj

you should check your site but still 9th rand is good but check it may be your site will be link with bad links
albertj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:12 AM   #6
vpalukuru9

Your competitors might be doing seo for that keyword. Even I am also facing the same situation. My website position changes daily and varies between 6 and 11 positions.

|
vpalukuru9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:00 AM   #7
johnstyle

For the high page rank you have to make a high quality back links for your site. Back links helps the site to get high ranks in search engines.
johnstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:15 AM   #8
photos-love

thanksssssssssssssssss

photos-love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:32 PM   #9
david591

This is not a big issue as you know almost all the site's owner hire seo professionals to getting high ranking of their site in google search. so if you think because of bad links your site is dropped from 4 to 9, then check it first but it can be dropped because of your competitors hard work. if i am wrong please correct me because i don't know much about it i just give my opinion to you.

Thanks
david591 is offline   Reply With Quote