Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-03-2020, 02:55 AM   #1
Michel001

managed dedicated account in Europe

I have been looking for the managed dedicated account:
3 TBS of HD, 50 TBS of Bandwidth, 32 GBS of RAM, Linux
I consider Bullten.com provider. What host is better from your views? Why?
I would really appreciate if you can share any discounts they have.

Old 06-05-2020, 08:44 AM   #2
kronos77

QHoster.com and legionbox.com servers can be suitable for you.
The support staff is exemplary. I ran into several issues trying to get my WordPress website put together, and the support crew was polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties I was experiencing. Highly recommended.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 01:38 AM   #3
CPU

I found Bullten.com web host and needed to transfer my files to their dedicated hosting account. I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 04:36 AM   #4
clo@

Coupon code: BTLIFE40 - It adds 40% discount to all their shared hosting when paid for a year. I like bullten.com hosting. Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.
Old 06-19-2020, 05:06 AM   #5
How?

I have used and will continue to use Bullten.com for all my business and personal web hosting needs. They know how to deal with customers and fix the issues quickly. They are available 24/7 on live chat, email and phone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 11:08 AM   #6
grunn

The best servers are available from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
They are reliable web hosts with affordable prices and stable plans totally compatible with any web software, you wont regret of using them.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 07:31 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

No doubt, Hostforweb.com will work really good as a nice alternative.
Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote