Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-28-2019, 01:22 AM   #1
CPU

Need reliable VPS hosting. Pay with Bitcoin

Require up to 100 gbs of disk space
+ register 3 .com domains
Pay with Bitcoin
What can you say about Hostforweb.com and QHoster.com VPS hosting services?
How are their web hosting solutions? What host is better? Why?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2019, 08:53 AM   #2
grunn

Use VPS from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
These guys are the best hosting companies I have ever worked with.
Support is second to none.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 12:50 AM   #3
clo@

I have signed up with Hostforweb.com few years ago, and I have been impressed with their support. That is the fastest response I have ever experienced in the Hosting Industry LESS THAN 10 Minutes On A Sunday Evening!
Old 12-06-2019, 08:47 AM   #4
Celsius

Use VPS accounts from time-tested companies like hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com. Support has been responsive and on point. They would be good for any level of customer, and yes I would recommend it to anyone.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 12:51 AM   #5
How?

You'd better choose QHoster.com web host. Now I am happy running my sites at their ssd hosting account and can highly recommend them to others. Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 08:14 AM   #6
kronos77

KVChosting.net and ASVhost.com VPS accounts are the best.
Good choice as they offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors. You can contact their support as their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction and are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 01:44 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

I got all I desired and even more. Hostforweb.com proved to be one of the best Support (and overall) experiences I had so far. I can only hope that this host won’t change their high level services, but to continue to increase their quality.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 05:11 AM   #8
Michel001

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.

I am totally sure that hostforweb.com would be the right place for hosting websites. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.