Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 09-19-2019, 09:00 AM   #1
kronos77

Plan to sign up with ...

Plans from legionbox.com and hosting.uk are good for hosting a forum and I need to know which plan should I try?
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2019, 06:56 AM   #2
a-b-c-d

Take a look at SSD CLOUD servers. I'd say they are friendly people, have good service, good value for money and only minor flaws. Uptime in my experience is 100%. Finally found a host that really takes care of its clients.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 10:35 AM   #3
tommylii

Legionbox.com and hosting.uk are good companies to sign up with no hesitations.
Great value, economic hosting and a million-dollar support. Those guys rock!
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 03:52 AM   #4
CPU

For me, LusoVPS.com service is one of the best available in the hosting market.
Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 10:17 AM   #5
grunn

Have a look at plans from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net.
Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do!
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 02:12 AM   #6
Michel001

With the right web hosting provider, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

Check digitalserver.com.mx web hosting deals out. It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
Old 12-20-2019, 08:29 PM   #7
sudeepkhana

Fast and best service in over all world

Dubai tour package | how to get a best tour in Dubai

|
sudeepkhana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 02:56 AM   #8
clo@

I like kvchosting.net as my web host. They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start. They have easy-to-use control panel, great features and easy as heck to setup.