Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-13-2011, 12:15 AM   #1
ncjbhd

Unlimited space and bandwidth... totally lying?

I bought hosting with unlimited bandwidth, space, domain, etc. A few days ago I install script to sell photos. So I upload huge of photos and maybe eat their bandwidth and space. And today my account is deleted without any warning! I tried to ask this but no answer yet.
Is the Unlimited space and bandwidth is totally lying??? But why even hostgator selling the unlimited features?
Please reccomend me web hosting that really sell big space and bandwidth to sell my photos.
Thank you for any response.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ncjbhd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2011, 03:38 AM   #2
Edmund

If you need reliable unlimited web host I recommend you to use hostome.com. You will be pleased by their affordable services, high stability and skilful support.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:04 AM   #3
cpios

I don't think that's lying, the main thing is the company you use that from.
cpios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:20 AM   #4
peeping4dsun

When I advertise any business that I have to I never use strong words.
The regular person would escape from strong words as free, unlimited, 24/7, full refund, easy chicks and so on

|
peeping4dsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 05:10 AM   #5
Gorrilas

I suggest you Hosteasier.com unlimited web hosting solutions to use. They are providing featured stable plans with skilful support and cheap prices. You can get 50% off using coupon code hostingOct
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 03:09 AM   #6
rashidsohail

I declare you Hosteasier.com unqualified web hosting solutions to use. They are providing featured stabile plans with skilful backing and affordable prices. You can get 50% off using voucher cipher hostingOct

rashidsohail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 02:14 AM   #7
hostingcoupons

as i know for any hosting company who says to provider unlimited services, that is kind of promotion for its own company. this is just some ad that says:if you have our products, you will enjoy the top-class experiences. so just find some suitable hosting services for yourself, that will be ok. a small website and traffice, shared hosting will be ok. a greater one, you shall need to unpgrade your hosting solutions.
hostingcoupons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 05:59 AM   #8
storminternet

You should not go just for unlimited offer if you are really looking for growth of your business.
Most important is 24x7 quality support, server's hardware quality and it's speed and 99.99% uptime.

|
|
|

Lifetime Hosting:
ISPA Award Winner: 2013-Best SME Hosting| 2014-Best Dedicated Hosting
Join the Storm Web Hosting
and get 20% of the sale value
storminternet is offline   Reply With Quote