Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 10-05-2011, 01:41 AM   #1
dalecarnegie21

How to become a web blogger?

Good morning to all! In the SEO turf, I am really totally fresh and as a result, I am expectant for particular guidelines concerning this from you all. To set up a web blog in the blogger niche I am scheduling. For that I want particular assistance from you all. In the blog I really do not know about the habits of producing the pages or even planning my web blog. Can somebody really help me concerning this? From you all I need certain information and instructions. I will be very helpful if you help me and will be kind to all of you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
dalecarnegie21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2011, 01:56 AM   #2
serena85

Are asking how to build a blog or how to write on one?
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:16 AM   #3
raxe

I would say go with WordPress. It is very good with SEO and has millions of plugins, many of which can make your life much easier. Of course you should host it by yourself and get/develop a nice and user friendly theme. With WordPress you can create both static and dynamic pages. Blogger has much less options on offer and possibilities of customisation.

As for the content, make it interesting and relevant. Can't say more as you didn't mention much more. Hope that helps

- Professional advertising services. We believe quality can be made affordable!

-
-
-

Visit our blog for free
raxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 07:05 AM   #4
peeping4dsun

better option is to write for yourself and take all the income. Why you should write for somebody else. I know I wouldn't

|
peeping4dsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:14 AM   #5
zamina

Read as many as blogs and write informative stuff in your own language. Day by day you will improve yourself.
zamina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:34 AM   #6
markt001
Banned

Read all the blogs and informative write things in your own language. Day after day, you will improve.
markt001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 04:07 AM   #7
logoonlinepros

I would like to add something about blog creation. You should try to design always innovative and totally different from other blogs. I am sure you will get some incredible results.

|
logoonlinepros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:52 AM   #8
Clementis

using wordpress u will be able to build a complete blog service in I think 1 hour. Even design, if u are not a best graphic designer in the world, not will be a problem.

Adding new post is clear and simple.

And ofcourse SEO - Google likes wordpress very much
Clementis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:54 AM   #9
john321

i'm not a web designer but soon i will be undergoing some training in webdesign. i just found that web designing is an interesting thing to do and to be successful with this i think you should have a passion on what you're doing.

|
john321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 03:16 AM   #10
rashidsohail

I would say go with WordPress. It is real gracious with SEO and has jillions of plugins, galore of which can achieve your story much easier. Of pedagogy you should army it by yourself and get/develop a city and individual comradely strain. With WordPress you can create both undynamic and propulsive pages. Blogger has overmuch lower options on bid and possibilities of customisation.

rashidsohail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:30 AM   #11
nanadakson

If you want to earn from blog then write it from yourself and get all the income.

nanadakson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:12 AM   #12
andersonsjohn

For blogging you need to good with content... Its all about fresh and orginal content.. Dont jus copy and rewrite it..Not gonna help....... Orginal content writing takes time but its worth it..
andersonsjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:45 PM   #13
reena0001

Of course you should host it by yourself and get/develop a nice and user friendly theme. With WordPress you can create both static and dynamic pages. Blogger has much less options on offer and possibilities of customisation.
reena0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:29 PM   #14
nopi

you can use wordpress or blogger
privacy fence gate
nopi is offline   Reply With Quote