Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 02-12-2017, 02:03 AM   #1
titas132

How can I audit my website?

I have a website I want to audit its On page SEO.
titas132 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2017, 03:43 AM   #2
betwin303

Make sure all your web pages are following on-page SEO best practices . To audit your content for on-page SEO, conduct a keyword analysis in which you do the following:

Consult your analytics to review keyword performance. Which keywords are giving you the biggest gains in traffic and leads?

Assess how well you're factoring keyword performance into your content strategy. How much relevant content are you adding to your website to target those keywords?

Review basic on-page SEO elements like URLs, page titles, meta description, and copy. Make sure keywords are included where relevant.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

betwin303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 10:37 AM   #3
FineGadgetsUK

Hey titas132,
There are many online tools where you can perform on-page seo audit of your site. But the most important source is Google Search Console where you can find solution of all on-page seo errors.
FineGadgetsUK is offline   Reply With Quote