Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 11-20-2015, 10:32 PM   #1
JohnKumar

Why have you joined social media?

Why have you joined social media?
JohnKumar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2015, 10:35 PM   #2
Dubey675

If you have a problem at work, a social media networking group will be able to help. You no longer have to do your job entirely on your own. The number of resources and the ease in which one is able to network is phenomenal. You must take the initial steps to get out there and join the community for it to be effective.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
Dubey675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 12:41 AM   #3
SusanLFricke

I have joined social media for utilizing its great benefits such as it help me to stay connected with friends, update with new trends, provide latest news, allow me to take part in various discussions, generating leads and increase my social network.

SusanLFricke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 03:14 AM   #4
cheapinternet

Actually i am testing my internet speed because few days ago my internet speed was too bad and i was unable to do any work so that's why i am joining different forums and social media for check my internet speed !!

cheap internet
cheapinternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 03:19 AM   #5
Takeajob

connecting with people and for increase my social network.

Takeajob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 12:00 AM   #6
srijayam

Social media is to get connected to all of our friends.
srijayam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 04:04 AM   #7
DanielEnriquez

I have joined various social networks like G+, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube etc. for business marketing.

DanielEnriquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 05:40 AM   #8
nathankian

I have joined social medias for increase my website visibility and get more traffic.

|
|
|
nathankian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 11:59 AM   #9
onehalf.transpo

Location: Junction Business House, Level 2, Suite 203, Melbourne VIC 3182
I initially joined Facebook to connect with friends and relatives. Later on, I saw the potential of facebook in promoting by business to a wider range of audience without spending a great deal of money for ads.
onehalf.transpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 01:42 PM   #10
TheGrandAdmiral

I joined Twitter and G+ to follow trends and promote my blog posts and products.

- Personal Development and Musings from a Black Man with Yellow Fever
TheGrandAdmiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 03:07 PM   #11
alandawn

I like to make friends. But it is not the only reason for joining social media. The biggest advantage of media is that you stay up to date.

alandawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 09:55 PM   #12
rohitnagpure336

I joined social media because I am getting good knowledge from that platform also it is a platform where we can make friend around all over the world.

|
|
|
|
|
rohitnagpure336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 10:38 PM   #13
ramskl

Yes, I participate regularly of these sites,

1. Facebook
2. Google Plus
3. Twitter
4. Linkedin

|
|
|
ramskl is offline   Reply With Quote