Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-19-2012, 10:22 PM   #1
jamesranatte

Question Where have to get hosting?

Hello friends I need to know that Where should I have to register domain and get hosting for my websites?Please suggest me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
jamesranatte is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2012, 01:37 AM   #2
serena85

I recommend GoDaddy they are big and good
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 06:50 AM   #3
clo@

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website.

I would suggest Hosdone.com as reliable web hosting option - their cheap hosting deals impressed me a lot. I've checked some customer hosting reviews about them and all are positive.
You will be satisfied. contact their sales and ask for any discounts.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:15 AM   #4
Grignard

I think you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. From the personal experience I recommend you to get services from Hosteasier.com. You will get free domain name, stable featured plans and professional support.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:54 PM   #5
storminternet

Many webhosting providers provides domain service to their clients along with the hosting.

|
|
|

Lifetime Hosting:
ISPA Award Winner: 2013-Best SME Hosting| 2014-Best Dedicated Hosting
Join the Storm Web Hosting
and get 20% of the sale value
storminternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 12:31 AM   #6
buydomain

Or visa versa, many domain registration providers offer outstanding hosting for domain names.

::
::

DynoNames.com a great place to register domain names & setup web hosting for any size website. Founded 2002
buydomain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:25 AM   #7
Harjeet

for web hosting i think goDaddy is best.

Harjeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:21 AM   #8
How?

The best web host I know is called Topxen.com - the company is reliable and trustworthy.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:36 AM   #9
digitalid12

very much informative post thanks for sharing.
digitalid12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 02:25 AM   #10
andersonsjohn

Hostagator is the best one.. they have the best one for all time of business from small to big....
andersonsjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:16 AM   #11
a-b-c-d

Look for a minimum uptime of 99%. In fact, even 99% is actually too low - it really should be 99.5% or higher.
Runbox.com is flexible enough to meet all your needs.
Check out their cheap hosting deals.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:46 AM   #12
Infinite

I'd suggest you to use services from webwerks.in.
They are reputable hosting provider with affordable stable servers and high support level.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:46 AM   #13
Infinite

I'd suggest you to use services from webwerks.in.
They are reputable hosting provider with affordable stable servers and high support level.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:58 PM   #14
B2Bexpert

i think goDaddy is best.

online b2b marketplace
B2Bexpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:48 AM   #15
stegastock.com

Hostgator have a very good sevices. I recommend that you use them.

stegastock.com is offline   Reply With Quote