Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-08-2012, 09:35 PM   #1
andresbrock399

Is blackhat SEO technique useful?

I am convinced that my website has a good result. In fact, appeared on the first page of Google, mainly by the primary key phrase. However, I have seen that the content of the web for a particular keyword is repeated many times. However, the biggest problem is that is hidden in the white text and white background. The black hat techniques in SEO are not very good, and therefore, these should not be practiced. My opponent has also presented the ratio of spam.I would like to appear on the Site Explorer you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
andresbrock399 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2012, 11:08 PM   #2
DanielMilstein

For short term planning it can be called effective but for long term it should be avoided. I think the excess use of black hat technique can harm your site tremendously. I have sen some sites simply vanish from the search engines, and they never came back!
Old 01-09-2012, 03:22 AM   #3
Graeme Jones

Send a message via AIM to Graeme Jones
Black hat techniques are really bad for your websites.

|
Graeme Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:06 AM   #4
annietff

It's too risky and should be avoided. Whitehat works. It may take longer, but not as long as it takes to come back from getting banned.
annietff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:59 AM   #5
benroger

The black hat seo or seo techniques should be discouraged. These are really very non productive in longer term perspectives.

benroger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:24 PM   #6
DeniseTaylor

I totally agree! Black hat is shortsighted. It *might* create faster results, but as soon as Google discovers what you're doing or if it's a trend, they will change their algorithm to fight it.

Your site will be penalized and you'll have to start from the bottom. Then, for some, they never get off the bottom.

It's getting harder to get away with these tactics, although you might find some who still are. Don't fall for the temptation to reciprocate. Just keep building high-quality, original content. That's the best strategy.

Denise Taylor

DeniseTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:43 PM   #7
villavalencia

Though it helps to gain more traffic to your website and better keyword ranking but this technique is harmful process in Search Engine Optimization. So don't use black hat technique.

villavalencia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:26 PM   #8
bikeraat

it is the best way which effect the site to improve the page rank

|
bikeraat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:48 PM   #9
jamesranatte

Arrow blackhat SEO technique?

Blackhat SEO technique is effective only for the short time. Using Blackhat SEO we can easily get the top ranking in short time. But the access use of such type of techniques is very dangerous for sites. Often Your sites are send to the sandbox or banned by the search engine's crawlers. Now a days blackhat SEO techniques are not so effective because of the new updates of search engines. So use the effective SEO techniques that follows the rule or policy of search engines to get top ranks.

|
|
|
|
jamesranatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:03 PM   #10
movielocker

Don't ever used black seo if you really want to have a good site..be fair to others.

|
movielocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:39 PM   #11
DanielMilstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseTaylor View Post
I totally agree! Black hat is shortsighted. It *might* create faster results, but as soon as Google discovers what you're doing or if it's a trend, they will change their algorithm to fight it.

Your site will be penalized and you'll have to start from the bottom. Then, for some, they never get off the bottom.

It's getting harder to get away with these tactics, although you might find some who still are. Don't fall for the temptation to reciprocate. Just keep building high-quality, original content. That's the best strategy.
Agreed Denise! The legitimate and slow link-building remains the key here I dont know why the Internet marketeers hurry so much, I know everybody is in hurry but I have been in this business for over 5 years and not even once my site got sandboxed or penalized.. i guess excess of everything is bad also applies here, which i never did thankfully!!!
Old 01-10-2012, 01:13 AM   #12
Manooro

BlackHat is very poor method.
Manooro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:18 AM   #13
serena85

Black Hat SEO is useful for 2 or 3 days until Google notice what you are doing and then is game over.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:40 AM   #14
Spoint_Vinil

how can you think it is beneficial ?or important .it is indeed not important rather it must be avoided

|
Spoint_Vinil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:07 AM   #15
andersonsjohn

People are tempted to use Black hat thinking it will give the boost in rankings.. But always slow and steady wins the race... And also quality backlinks is important...
andersonsjohn is offline   Reply With Quote