Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 11-02-2012, 12:14 AM   #1
rummy26

Tool For Google backlink check?

For my blog site i want to check the Google backlinks but not founding the tool for founding it...
Please help me finding it ....For total no.of backlinks check i go backlinkwatch and it is fine but only for Google individually ,,i don't know...Please help....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2012, 12:47 AM   #2
hardware-riggin

I am also waiting the answer of that question.

|

|

hardware-riggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:52 AM   #3
ChaitanyaSingh

You can check ur backlinks in google webmaster tool itself. Go to the section "Traffic>>Link to your site"
Old 11-03-2012, 02:23 AM   #4
shoukatalpha

Hi Rummy,
You want to check the back links in google,,don't worry just go with it..

Type "links:www.urdomain.com" into this google search engine..then see your total backlinks and authorised backlinks, which was appear at the end of the results...

|
shoukatalpha is offline   Reply With Quote