Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 05-12-2012, 04:43 AM   #1
eurozulu

Please review my site

Please look and let me know what you think.
http://www.scrapcarslegally.co.uk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.|
eurozulu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2013, 04:29 AM   #2
theshawnchin

Send a message via AIM to theshawnchin
i join ur website it's really awesome but i think you need some focus on it's seo and increase it's traffic worth so if you need any kinfd of assistance then you contact me on this id of the skype : khurram.aftab23

|
|
|
|
|
|
theshawnchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:37 PM   #3
BF3

great site, i would increase the header font size

BF3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:30 PM   #4
huonghanu

Okay! i did it!

|
|
|
huonghanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:38 AM   #5
dixonga

very informative site but I tihnk that your alignments are a bit off as they touch the borders
dixonga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:57 PM   #6
nickybille

Very impressive. Simple and sweet site.
Design a logo to make site more attractive.

-
-
-
-
nickybille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:26 AM   #7
VacuumAdvisers

VacuumAdvisers.com, A team of Experts the provides the Best Vacuum Cleaner Reviews to your Needs.
VacuumAdvisers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:25 AM   #8
leosunny

Good one..
leosunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:30 AM   #9
semaphore.v

Why you are asking "By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies." when you are using google annlytics?;
semaphore.v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:36 AM   #10
cynthiawilliams

Nice... I like your site...

(407) 228-3838
cynthiawilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:38 PM   #11
webhostors

Site looks good except for the width. Leave some space between the right/left side borders and the content.

| VPS | Dedicated Servers | Reseller Hosting
SSL | Daily Backup | Softaculous | Litespeed | Cloudlinux | SEO Tools | RV Sitebuilder
Best and cheap
webhostors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:35 PM   #12
Die_heart

yeah i had check ur site... its good....

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote