Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 10-21-2013, 02:04 AM   #1
readypro

Question Website review, please!

Hi,

anyone can help us for what concerns texts copywriting and landing page improvement?

Before starting any marketing campaign we would like to improve the quality of our website.

The url is in my signature

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
readypro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2013, 02:05 AM   #2
readypro

I can't show my link in my signature... sorry

the website is readypro.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-28-2013, 11:41 AM   #3
forexate

It is neat and clean. Loads very fast.

forexate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 04:55 AM   #4
Lexspecial

i like it. nice design. as forexate said: very fast and neat.
Lexspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:37 AM   #5
UnifiedFreight

site looks quite good. few things I recommend indenting the text so that it looks neat possibly add a side bar to give a break from all the text. All in all great site.

UnifiedFreight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:17 AM   #6
nick.rap13

I think is nice and serious.
It makes its work.

nick.rap13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:51 AM   #7
idscraper.com

Maybe you should make more clear what is this software used for? Something along the lines: "Do you struggle with managing your inventory?"

- find webmasters who know what they're doing!
idscraper.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:58 AM   #8
Syp

Nice, i like it. Very professional looking. Everything is clear and straight forward.

btw you have a typo "The fully-featured and intuive software that meets your needs!"

all the best with your new site!

if you're bored come visit my comparison site, its super awesome!
Syp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:39 AM   #9
readypro

Thanks to all for your feedback. You've been really precious. I will make some correction, starting with the typo "intuive".

Old 11-13-2013, 12:17 AM   #10
alllena679

Hey

Its very nice.Looks very Professional .Everything is clear and straight forward.

Business:

Facebook:
alllena679 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:26 PM   #11
scarlet58

I found some of the pages had different sizing in text. Change them to all the same size and make them big enough to read ie the Inventory page had tiny writing and I could hardly read it.
scarlet58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 11:00 PM   #12
diggdirectory

font font style has some issue other wise site is brilliant

| 

| 
diggdirectory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 06:02 AM   #13
rajurai5540

Site is attractive.. You having Good Domain Authority.. You need to work on Alexa Ranking
rajurai5540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 07:37 PM   #14
meisaacs22

looking good wish my site looked like that
Old 11-22-2013, 09:43 PM   #15
nickybille

Site is looking very beautiful.. Start working on it.

-
-
-
-
nickybille is offline   Reply With Quote