Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 07-08-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
novel

Chossing Host

Can anyone detailed me how to choose best hosting company

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
novel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2012, 08:52 PM   #2
creativemedia

Look for a hosting company that offer support by PHONE. Beware of those that do not provide any phone support. If you can find one in your country that also would be helpful for you.

|
creativemedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:46 AM   #3
clo@

When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy. Try to ask around people about their perceptions on the web host company. What they can say about it...
Well, taking the advantage of the opportunity, can recommend hostingsource.com web host. I had no problem so far, yes it can happen that sometime you will get replies little bit late but it can happen to any support staff of any other company.
Great value at the price.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:43 AM   #4
How?

I strongly believe that Ultrawebsitehosting.com is the best option for getting cheap hosting accounts.
I have never seen such user support. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours.
Superb features, service, and quality.
I will stay a long-term customer..

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:08 AM   #5
zitam

Hi,

To Be Frank, Before choosing a Web Hosting, please make sure that you read their complete customer reviews.. Because, customer reviews will surely help you in getting good web host.

If you are looking for an Best web hosting company from India, then i recommend you HostingRaja.in, we provide reliable Hosting services all over India..

:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:46 AM   #6
Gorrilas

I suggest you to use reliable hosting solutions provided by Just199. You will get high uptime, helpful support and quality services.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:54 AM   #7
tommylii

Use marblehost company, they are able to satisfy all your demands with no issues.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 02:46 AM   #8
jonemike

i think bluehost.com is the best

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:12 AM   #9
Infinite

As an alternative I recommend you to use glowhost.com. They are delivering reasonable deals with stable featured plans and professional team.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:42 AM   #10
Grignard

If you are looking for reliable hosting you should use Hostdepot.com. You will get stable networking and featured low-cost plans.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:43 PM   #11
shela

I think you are in the perfect place to discuss the matter. You would better search by hosting name.

shela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:14 AM   #12
Edmund

I think you should look for more reliable names such as Hosteasier. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more information.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote