Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 01-30-2013, 11:56 PM   #1
AizelCaroline

Which Social Media do you choose?

Getting plugged in to social media is the next biggest thing for advertisers, but with so many social networks out there, which do you choose?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
AizelCaroline is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-15-2013, 02:39 AM   #2
steavamalik

I use Twitter and linked in for getting huge traffic for my website these social networks are the effective with the compare of other social networks.

steavamalik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:51 AM   #3
roger4321

It is enough that you use facebook and twitter. These two social media is enough to get you lot of visitors and could get many business through it.

|
roger4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:10 AM   #4
M2Mainak

I choose Facebook some percentage of targeted traffic to my website. Though the percentage is not that good, but it goes the best in comparison to other social media sites.

M2Mainak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:15 PM   #5
sergeyk

Youtube and G+ mostly.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:59 AM   #6
socialmediadfw

It depends on the website products and services what it is providing to its customers.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:32 AM   #7
sam davis

I would go for Google+, Twitter and Facebook, I consider them reliable, and easy to utilize.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:57 AM   #8
Martin2013

I also like to facebook, google+ but best is mergger

|
|
|
|
|
Martin2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:21 AM   #9
klausmmia

I use facebook, twitter, pinterest, youtube and LinkedIn
klausmmia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:52 AM   #10
charleskoliver

Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are very effective but Google Plus is the new champ in town and should not be ignored.
charleskoliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:19 PM   #11
kunalkapoor602

I use to Google+, Twitter & Facebook.

|
|
|
kunalkapoor602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:53 AM   #12
comnames

facebook, Twitter, Google 1+ are the best for social marketing.

comnames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:36 PM   #13
Kunalmathur

Well, I choose Google Plus, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Digg , Digo, Radit etc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 02:56 AM   #14
martinsherman

I like Facebook!!
Facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life”. But have you ever thought what makes Facebook, kind of addictive for some people, in fact many? After all, everybody is just updating some status message and what so great about that?

|
|
martinsherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:21 PM   #15
shere0901

Facebook, twitter, Google+, stumbleupon. digg, delicious,linkedin,tumblr and pinterest is my best social media site.