Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-12-2012, 10:00 PM   #1
generichard115

Google Stopped Visiting my Site, Why is this so?

I established my site 5 months ago and I would often notice the Google spider visiting may page. It was really quite often but recently, it came into my attention that my Google cache homepage is almost 2 months old already. Though I always do my part to update my website on a regular basis, it hasn't been doing well since then. So I would like to ask if anyone knows the possible reason why Google is not visiting me anymore. I'm kind of worried about the possible scenario my business would be involved to as this case continues. I would appreciate hearing your thoughts about this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
generichard115 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-12-2012, 10:49 PM   #2
sahildd

Do'n worry dear just go and create XML sitemap and submit into google webmaster.in few day google will catch your site
sahildd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:57 PM   #3
elenacriss884

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahildd View Post
Do'n worry dear just go and create XML sitemap and submit into google webmaster.in few day google will catch your site
Agreed Do what sahil said you need To create Xml For Your site and submit It In google webmaster

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:52 AM   #4
pentawebexperts

If you have pointed your signatures to your site for which you have asked such question then i would suggest you to create a sitemap and index it to Google Web master tool. But i do believe that Google always crawl sites even those who have not indexed in web master tool. In you case i an surprised. So let us see when will you site be crawled by Google. Good Luck

pentawebexperts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #5
micklaisy

Nice Sharing...Thanks for information

|
micklaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:51 AM   #6
mikiohung

May be you violated the Google rules, in the optimization process!

mikiohung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:17 AM   #7
Diane Forster

Well along with the above suggestion of re-submitting, I advise you try figure out what caused Google to abandon your website. Most times it could be a violation and this a penalty. Therefore to avoid a re-occurrence it is best to study the website and determine what SEO changes might be required.

Junkies
Diane Forster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:52 AM   #8
leifnsn

You should also build the backlinks for your website. If the backlinks are coming from trusted higher authority websites, you will not face this problem again.

leifnsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:14 AM   #9
smithjhone

thanx i will use it
smithjhone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:40 AM   #10
anthonycasey868

excellent post thanks

anthonycasey868 is offline   Reply With Quote