Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > The Market

Notices

Old 11-29-2011, 02:28 AM   #1
williamcastro22

Domain

I have recently purchased the domain. I have some questions or concerns you have at the same time with you. I bought it for a given keyword or niche to target. My site a few years ago someone told me that you are registered, he passed. What I'm going to backup cars. Fortunately, the way the field is not used incorrectly. It was not possible to send spam. But despite three long weeks, and my domain is registered. What is the problem? And previous experience in any domain, cannot say? Will I be able to help my search?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
williamcastro22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2011, 02:53 AM   #2
serena85

I do not understand.,......you just buy it or you already have one for years?
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:53 PM   #3
harrisandreson

domains are very expensive and it is not easy to promote that again.
harrisandreson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:59 PM   #4
addyj672

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamcastro22 View Post
I have recently purchased the domain. I have some questions or concerns you have at the same time with you. I bought it for a given keyword or niche to target. My site a few years ago someone told me that you are registered, he passed. What I'm going to backup cars. Fortunately, the way the field is not used incorrectly. It was not possible to send spam. But despite three long weeks, and my domain is registered. What is the problem? And previous experience in any domain, cannot say? Will I be able to help my search?
Difficult to understand what you want to ask us... Can you explain a little more about the topic which you want to ask us... Cheers..

addyj672 is offline   Reply With Quote