Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 09-07-2012, 06:05 AM   #1
jonemike

Review My latest Website

if you want information about Latest Fashion Then visit this site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2012, 05:02 PM   #2
Perseus

My comment isn't on the design, but in the speed of the website loading. It was slow for me so I used a speed test tool (I don't think I can post URL's here) and they said your website loaded in over 10 seconds.

This means you'll lose a lot of visitors if you don't improve the speed of the website. Of course I may have checked it out at an odd moment for the server. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Perseus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:33 PM   #3
lukescotty

Hiya, the site looks pretty clean. I think a nice good logo will do you justice, not too sure about "tips,Beauty tips,Celebrity Images,Celebrity Wallpapers" being white as it conflicts with the back ground colour
lukescotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 05:05 AM   #4
Nikki Pratick

Nice website...Thank you for sharing with us.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Nikki Pratick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 11:37 PM   #5
johnstyle

Your site design is nice, if you add nice background to the site, it makes the site more attractive.
johnstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 02:02 AM   #6
khosango

Thanks for sharing, nice site

-

-
-
-
-
khosango is offline   Reply With Quote