Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 12-11-2014, 04:00 AM   #1
Bunga01

Quality Blacklink

please help me, where I can find a good back link?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Bunga01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-11-2014, 04:06 AM   #2
bungabuket

I could not help because I am looking for a good back links.

|

bungabuket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 03:10 AM   #3
amitpaul740

Quality backlinks refers to providing backlink quality to our website.
amitpaul740 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 03:22 AM   #4
helenparet

Quality back links can be obtained by submitting your site in reputed social bookmarking, directory submission, blog commenting, blog submission, article submission and forum posting sites

helenparet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 07:15 AM   #5
supriyadi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunga01 View Post
the answer is no in Jonggol wak waw...

supriyadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 04:37 AM   #6
coachlaura6

How do you know if links are do-follow

I guess the biggest question that I have is how to tell if links are dofollow vs. no follow. I have SEOQuake to tell me ranking status to determine if they are quality sites. I just don't want to waste my time if the backlinks aren't dofollow (I already did that!)

coachlaura6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 09:01 PM   #7
chinomoreno

Quote:
I think the only one who can answer your question is you.
I suggest that you only find sites that are relevant to your niche.

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 09:09 PM   #8
lannt35094

www. TUVANTUYENSINH247 .com Là trung tâm Tư vấn tuyển sinh thuộc Công ty Đào Vũ. Cung cấp các dịch vụ liên quan đến tư vấn tuyển sinh như: Tư vấn Du học (Tư vấn du học nhật bản, tư vấn du học Mỹ, Tư vấn du học Anh Quốc, Tư vấn du học Hàn Quốc, Tư vấn du học Trung Quốc...), Tư vấn tuyển sinh đại học, Tư vấn tuyển sinh cao đẳng, Tư vấn tuyển sinh Trung cấp...Ngoài ra chúng tôi còn cung cấp các dịch vụ Đào tạo và Tuyển sinh liên kết với các trường Đại Học, Cao Đẳng, Trung Cấp, các Trường dạy nghề trên Toàn Quốc. Với hơn 5 năm trong nghề và phát triển Đào Vũ đã và đang khẳng định mình trên thị trường cung cấp các dịch vụ đến Tuyển Sinh, Đào Tạo có uy tín và được sự quan tâm của nhiều khách hàng! Đào Vũ hân hạnh đồng hành cùng bạn trên chặng đường phát triển sự nghiệp!
lannt35094 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 11:07 PM   #9
stuartkspindlow

Submit Quality Content and avoid duplicate content. Directory Submission.

stuartkspindlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 11:20 PM   #10
ledtubelight

In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology, a quality backlink is a backlink that links to your Web site using your keywords or keyword phrase, and also appears on a Web site that has the same theme or similar content topic as your own Web site.

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 11:41 PM   #11
Agrodut

Most of social media sites give no follow link. Is it essential ?

Agrodut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 11:42 PM   #12
Agrodut

Back Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemangi46 View Post
You can submit your site in high pr social bookmarking site and you get quality back link from there....
Social media sites always give No-Follow Back link ?? let me know what benefit will we get from there?

Agrodut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 08:15 AM   #13
jully6686

you can buy some quality backlinks, or you can post your links online

|
|
jully6686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 05:58 AM   #14
Crystal21

You can buy quality backlinks from sites like SEOclerks, on very cheap rate.
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 04:00 AM   #15
roneidaselva

Where to find quality backlinks?

Quote:
Its depend on your website niche. As you know there are number of techniques to get the links. So no way to get all type of backlinks in a single place. you need to find out all type of linkbuilding strategies.

Then one by one, you have to find out websites for each type fo techniques. You can get list of website for each techniques with high PR.
roneidaselva is offline   Reply With Quote