Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 09-06-2015, 08:45 AM   #1
ashley4vip

Please Review My new Resources Website

Please Review My new Resources Website

click here
Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ashley4vip; 09-06-2015 at 08:47 AM.. Reason: modify content
ashley4vip is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2015, 11:26 AM   #2
SusanKing

Nice website .. I like the site and the idea .. I guess you can have a better color choice .. one thing that I noticed .. the images that you have .. they are very small .. customers can find better pictures by clicking on the Amazon link .. I'm just wondering if you can use the amazon pictures on your site .. it would make it more attractive

SusanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 04:43 AM   #3
rory614

You got a few cool things on there. I'm not sure about the pink tool set for a boyfriend.
rory614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 05:24 AM   #4
supermanohar

Nice design.

supermanohar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 07:29 AM   #5
cagen

I like it but there are better pictures you can use

cagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 08:57 AM   #6
khalimandor

you direct selling ? better if put a little post that useful for reader like information

khalimandor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 07:56 AM   #7
Attie

You got a few awesome factors on there. I'm unsure regarding the white device collection for a boyfriend.

Attie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 10:11 AM   #8
Enamul Hoq

Good website.

Enamul Hoq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 05:34 AM   #9
NitinShadilya

Thank you for making this useful sites. Actually its very difficult for kow about boy's choices.

NitinShadilya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 09:44 PM   #10
Danbou

Good website.

- Taste Of The Wild Dog

– WORK VIA THE INTERNET WITH

|

-
Danbou is offline   Reply With Quote