Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 11-13-2013, 05:10 PM   #1
amitfrid

Please review my new forum website

http://ozim.co.il (as in the signature).

It's based on a new Forum software called Discourse (www.discourse.org), and customised heavily to act as a RTL forum for the Israeli community in Australia (Since Hebrew is RTL).
I plan to translate it to hebrew, so don't mind that in your review.

Highly appreciated,
Amit

Last edited by amitfrid; 11-13-2013 at 05:14 PM..
amitfrid is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2013, 04:16 AM   #2
amitfrid

Bumping. Anyone?

Thanks.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:12 PM   #3
scarlet58

Hi
Since I can't read Hebrew it's very difficult to review your site. Maybe you could enable a translate to English on it.
scarlet58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 01:55 AM   #4
amitfrid

Hi,
I can't translate the content to English as it's user content posting in the forum. But, the site itself is written in English, so it shouldn't be a problem.
What I would really like to know is how useable is the website - does the navigation easy? The colors are right? What do you think about the fact that the forum posts in a topic are flat? (There is always the argue if tree is more readable then flat).

Thx to all the reviewers!
Old 11-25-2013, 12:04 AM   #5
alllena679

Hey

I can't read your site because its not in English.

Business:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
alllena679 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 12:09 AM   #6
amitfrid

Hi,
Please review the UX, navigation, readability and not the content, it's not important.
The table headers and all links and button are still in English.

Thanks.
Old 12-02-2013, 08:27 AM   #7
WeedBiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitfrid View Post
Hi,
Please review the UX, navigation, readability and not the content, it's not important.
The table headers and all links and button are still in English.

Thanks.
I think it has a very clean layout and is easily navigable. Showing the user's avatars like that makes it easy to quickly pick out who has participated in a thread (in fact I really like that feature.).

Great job!

WeedBiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 05:11 AM   #8
maxtazm

looks good though. nice theme.

maxtazm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 08:44 AM   #9
TheVenturiTeam

I have to agree with the others... It's a bit difficult to review since its not in English. When it comes to the site graphics though, it looks pretty plain for my opinion.

Also, your forum doesn't seem to have any sub-categories.

Profile page looks beautiful and the interface is smooth.

TheVenturiTeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 04:14 AM   #10
Die_heart

yeah i had check your site it nice.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:32 PM   #11
Grace Hall

Thanks for sharing......
nice site.............

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:32 PM   #12
Grace Hall

Thanks for sharing......
nice site.............

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote