Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 11-28-2013, 12:51 AM   #1
alllena679

Promote your business on google plus for better results

Now days advancement is in the technology and social media helps you to promote your business. I suggest you in my post some best social sites which helps you to promote your business.

Google plus:- One of the best and most targeting source of promote your business. Google has more priority on this social media site. So you must have business page on Google plus. Google is targeting on its own social media. Daily post your service and latest offers provided by you. It will definitely make good affect on your business. You must use social media.

Business:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by alllena679; 11-28-2013 at 12:54 AM..
alllena679 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2013, 04:00 AM   #2
SateeshReddy

Agree

The impact of Social Media to promote business is gaining significance and it is important for business to build users/network on facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and so on so that it can reach out to users easily...

Store prices all mobile brands as
, LG and Indian manufacturers as
and many more brands are all available where users can compare and get the best price.
SateeshReddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 06:06 AM   #3
tekblink

Can you please spread more light on how can Google plus be use effectively?

tekblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 09:04 PM   #4
webexpert66

social media sites is perfect and effective way to promote your business and products.

|
webexpert66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 05:06 AM   #5
maxtazm

i never liked google plus though. I'm always wondering what the heck it is

maxtazm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 05:58 AM   #6
johnuy

Google plus may help your business when you are up, when people know your business

|
johnuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:48 AM   #7
PersnickeTEES

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtazm View Post
i never liked google plus though. I'm always wondering what the heck it is
I felt this way about plus as well, but after a couple months of usage, I really like it. SEO MOZ had an article not to long ago that revealed a correlation between sites posting to plus and better rankings. Good enough for me to be more active.

PersnickeTEES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 05:57 AM   #8
Nagul Meera

yes, i agree. Social media marketing is best way to promote website

Nagul Meera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 02:20 AM   #9
moweis

I have only Facebook page for my site, do you think that i should also create a G+ page?

|
|
|
moweis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 05:19 AM   #10
vamsi

Create Google plus page to promote your bussiness

|
|
|
|
|

vamsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:31 PM   #11
jamesfrankline1

The importance of social media is assuming alarming proportions in recent times. You need to deliberate on the aspect of building a perfect network, as well.

|
|
jamesfrankline1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 09:04 AM   #12
film103

Good thread. I'm going to look into this.

film103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 03:21 AM   #13
bili

Google plus provide you a backlink which can help you to rank better in search engines.

bili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 03:42 AM   #14
mahimajain

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by alllena679 View Post
Now days advancement is in the technology and social media helps you to promote your business. I suggest you in my post some best social sites which helps you to promote your business.

Google plus:- One of the best and most targeting source of promote your business. Google has more priority on this social media site. So you must have business page on Google plus. Google is targeting on its own social media. Daily post your service and latest offers provided by you. It will definitely make good affect on your business. You must use social media.
hey thanks to this i am agree with you that google+ is the best option to promote

|
|
mahimajain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:05 AM   #15
jhony117

Social networks are good for website and business. Google Plus is also very good for business.

|
|
jhony117 is offline   Reply With Quote