Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 09-23-2011, 03:16 AM   #1
twainmark24

Have You Ever Been Dissatisfied with Google?

If you are a part of the IT world then you can have great many things to speak about Google. Google stands at a very good and admirable position. A friend went for an interview and his experience has not been fine. The person had to wait outside under the sun and the interview did not take place in time. The voicemail became full with calls and enquiries. It did not even miss the calls of the HR. no one was informed that the interview would be delayed. Thus was upsetting for most people. At least the message could have been conveyed. Did you have the same experience with Google?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
twainmark24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2014, 06:49 AM   #2
sven123

Never applied to Google myself. But I sympathized with your friend. hope he gets what he deserved.

sven123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 06:11 AM   #3
yugant

Thanks for sharing it will nice post.

yugant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 05:15 AM   #4
jyothireddy

Nice post thanks for sharing............
jyothireddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 02:14 AM   #5
terrijhon

Thanks for sharing this information.. I was no idea that Google works like this.thanks again.

|
terrijhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 04:02 AM   #6
bob67

No i never Been Dissatisfied with Google. Google is a big company. there is a high likelihood that they can switch to a new team within Google.
bob67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 10:07 AM   #7
jojo khan

thankyou for posting..
jojo khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 10:43 PM   #8
hemangee

never dissatisfied...

hemangee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 11:00 PM   #9
funcitysurya

Location: Surya Funcity Resorts, Near Ramgarh. Chandigarh-Nada Sahib Gurudwara Barwala Road,Chandigarh.
I had never noticed it.
funcitysurya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 03:59 AM   #10
thomasbaker

Because I have never applied to Google, I never feel bad behaviour by Google staff. But Sometimes I feel very bad when google displyed 0 result found for my search query.

thomasbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 04:08 AM   #11
alvinwright

Your easy step to that problem isn't any. Yahoo and google is probably the leading search results, a single are not able to assume anything wrong via Yahoo and google. The idea always allows us all relevant along with real final results.

alvinwright is offline   Reply With Quote