Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > HTML / DHTML

Notices

Old 09-07-2012, 11:27 PM   #16
johnnash39

The problems that we have with regards to the use of those tables in the dynamic site should be solved by the use of these apps based from suggestions here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
johnnash39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:16 AM   #17
raycarnegie

I am troubled with the content of my site. I think my content width is functional but whenever an end-user submits a contribution, the width blows out.

|
|
raycarnegie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:59 PM   #18
danielcaleb432

Whenever the user submits his content on the web page, the line is not breaking automatically, and the words are just going out of the width of the table.

|
|
danielcaleb432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:07 AM   #19
henrywinfrey

I am ignorant as to whether it is possible to solve the issue with HTML. Submitting excess information hampers the appropriate functioning of the same.

|
|
henrywinfrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:10 PM   #20
mitchcobain

I do not know if this problem can be solved HTML. Basically, I have a website and receive content from the user table. It works great, as long as the user does not submit the information too!

|
|
mitchcobain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:32 PM   #21
johnbrosnan253

But then again if the person sends content to the web page it won't by design break to the following variety. It just issues the table level out.

|
|
johnbrosnan253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:18 PM   #22
jamesreagan

The table does not work properly if the comment submitted by a real time user is too lengthy. I am not quite sure that whether the problem can be solved with html or not.

|
jamesreagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:05 AM   #23
ernesthill5

I really did not whether this problem can be solved with the application of HTML or not. The table on my website works well until someone has not put any lengthy comment in real time.

|
|
ernesthill5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:54 AM   #24
Williammonroe

I don't discern if this problematic matter can be answered with html. Really I have a web based or online site that receives web based site content from the user that is placed inside a table.

|
|
Williammonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:14 AM   #25
davikerkrish

There is one CSS property called word-wrap. Assign this property to the table td and look what happening.

|
davikerkrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:32 PM   #26
georgefields

I do not think that this difficult matter can be resolve with just HTML. Actually, I have a website online that obtains website content from user, which is placed inside the table.

|
georgefields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:23 AM   #27
cocothompson

I don't know if this problem can be solved with html. Basically I have a website that receives content from the user that is put inside a table.

|
|
cocothompson is offline   Reply With Quote