Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-07-2014, 11:14 PM   #1
shrikant.softwi

"Bad" Word in your post

Hello,

Many times when i tried to post an answer or reply to a post i get this error

You used a "Bad" Word in your post, please rewrite it and try again.

Not sure which one is bad word and how to point it out. I do have basic sense of what are bad words and should not use it in forum postings. I never used them and avoid, but still the error exist

Does any one have list of such words or any guidelines which words are marked as bad - in terms of this forum

Any help would be great help
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Kolhapur Area.
Expert
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
in Maharashtra
shrikant.softwi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2014, 05:11 PM   #2
MarcusPauloMM

This also happened to me and it was rather embarrassing.

|
|
|
|
MarcusPauloMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 02:16 AM   #3
rgirdhar225

Thumbs down Too bad

I also suffer the same problem, many times, request webmaster to solve this issue or guide how to solve it..
to check the Latest Government Jobs and
in India.

rgirdhar225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:02 AM   #4
atxvideo

I have yet to figure this out.

atxvideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 11:51 AM   #5
sven123

I don't know about you all, but in my case, it happened everytime I posted a link inside a post. After I erased it and post normally (without links), my post appears immediately on the thread.

sven123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 07:28 AM   #6
aronmatt3

same here.

for website design company in hyedarabad|
organic Milk in bangalore,
aronmatt3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 02:17 PM   #7
juan_mccoy

It shows Bad words, when there is no minimum post count and trying to insert link or any grammar errors etc or something offensive, criticizing etc.
juan_mccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 11:32 PM   #8
apthagowda

Same Here.. Don't know what to do.

apthagowda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 08:21 AM   #9
Victor Winners

To avoid the "bad word" error, don't write post with links.

It happened to me too but when i removed the link, my update got posted.

Victor Winners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 06:32 AM   #10
AndrewSkyler

Because you type an URL when you don't have enough ten posts required ( You'ra newbie, i think so )

AndrewSkyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 03:00 AM   #11
alexeikovalev

Thanks for your info, guys. Did not know that a link is considered to be a bad word.
alexeikovalev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 03:13 AM   #12
ROYCPO

I am going down! what to do at this time, help me

Outsource
providing
services all over the world. Expert in
Service.
ROYCPO is offline   Reply With Quote